Environmental guidelines for supply chain – responsible sourcing
We will look for opportunities to partner and engage with leading organisations, industry associations and our supply chain to drive better environmental outcomes for a sustainable future. In support of this Environment Policy we aim to:
- Reduce our contribution to climate change and work with our supply chain to measure and reduce the carbon footprint for our printed and digital channels. We partner with The Gaia Partnership to benchmark, reduce and offset, if required, the carbon emissions from any marketing activity.
- Protect biodiversity and ecosystems through the management of our activities;
- Value water as a natural resource and conserve its use;
- Recognise resource scarcity through responsible procurement of services and the management of materials; and
- Advocate and pursue a holistic approach to the design, delivery and function of high quality environmental communication that exceeds best practice through innovation.